A look at horror movies by someone who has too much time on his hands...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter

I remember seeing an ad for Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter in Rue Morgue a while back. Then I heard something about it here, something there. All in all, I heard... positive, if not good, comments.

I need to find those people. I need to hunt them down and punish them.

I sat through my quarter of it.
A quarter. That's my limit. How much of my life am I willing to waste?
Quite a bit with some of these, but not Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter.

Yes, he's that JC. He's called in by some priests to investigate the disappearance of parishioners, victims of vampires. After he's shaved to a clean cut look, there's a musical number and some martial arts action.

I think I could choreograph a better fight between my nephews.
It's one of those "lots of enthusiasm" movies.

I think I'd have enjoyed a little less enthusiasm and better production values.

No comments:

Post a Comment