A look at horror movies by someone who has too much time on his hands...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gothic Vampires from Hell

Talk about truth in advertising.

Ok, Gothic Vampire From Hell wasn't that bad... if you realize that it's an excuse to make music videos, which makes sense the second the opening credits start with Cleopatra Records, a major goth label way back when.

Take it at that, it's the perfect background piece for a nightclub or a party.

Gotham Records is running a battle of the bands, in an attempt to find the one person to become the master vampire who will lead the vampires to supremacy.
Really.
Anastasia, head of the record company think's it's Draven, lead sing of the titular band.

And if I were still wearing too much black and smoking cloves, I'd have found this entertaining.

but...
I'm not, so it was just sort of amusing. I'm glad I watched it, if only to have a post tonight and to take it off my queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment