A look at horror movies by someone who has too much time on his hands...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buffy The Vampire Slayer- The Movie

I saw Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Movie in the theaters way back when and I hadn't seen it recently.

There's a reason for that.

It's... kinda crappy. I think if I'd just watched it and saw it on its own merits... it wouldn't have been so bad. Conceptually, it's still sound- classic film victim becomes pro-active hero.

But... since I last watched the movie, the creator, Joss Whedon, developed a remarkable show starring Sarah Michele Geller in the title role, putting Kristy Swanson, the movie Buffy, off the radar.

I couldn't finish it.
So I rewatched a classic episode of Buffy instead: the musical Once More With Feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment