A look at horror movies by someone who has too much time on his hands...

Friday, December 10, 2010

Just as a lark, I said "Could I possibly watch one vampire movie a day over the course of a year?" on facebook last night. I've been pondering it all day- could I take the time? Would Perry put up with it?
I think probably to both questions.

Of course, I'd created this blog before I went to bed last night, just in case.

I'm not going to start officially until January 1st, 2011. I'll be posting here off and on until then, warming up the blogging skills, getting into the right mindset.
Here's a little mood music to help...


I deliberately chose the full version- which I actually heard once on the radio- because most of the short versions I could find were from The Hunger and I want to save the commentary for that for the day I watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment